Mixed case of new sub 20 dollar reds whites and rosay
TO ORDER THIS MIXED DOZEN, PUT 3 IN THE QUANTITY ORDERED BOX BECAUSE 3 X $73.8 = $221.40 WHICH IS THE CORRECT PRICE.
THIS DOZEN CONSISTS OF 2 BOTTLES EACH OF THE FOLLOWING 6 WINES:
1. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 2017 by Gran Sasso. Plangent fruit and soft medium-bodied structure. Ranked at #7 in Vivino's Top 21 list of Central Italian reds, outranking wines costing up to $78. Available now for $16.95.
2. Michel Chapoutier "La Ciboise" white 2017 from Provence. Fresh dry white of vibrant flavour. Scored 86-88/100 by Robert Parker.com. Click here to read the review. $17.95.
3. Michel Chapoutier "La Ciboise" red 2017 from Costières de Nîmes. Fascinating red with complex aromatics and a seriously structured medium-bodied palate. Grenache/Shiraz. Scored 88/100 by Robert Parker.com. Click here to read the review. $17.95
4. Domaine de Bila-Haut white 2017 from Roussillon. New vintage. Grenache Blanc blend of peachy aromatics and a dry rounded palate that is an absolute treat to indulge in. Scored 90/100 by Robert Parker.com. Click here to read the review. $18.95.
5. Domaine de Bila-Haut red 2017 from Roussillon. New vintage. A remarkable Grenache/Shiraz of, initially, jump-out-the-glass vibrant youthful fruit, before a wave of deeper/darker berry fruit comes to the fore to lead you into a palate that has good structure and ample fleshy roundness. Scored 89/100 by Robert Parker.com. Click here to read the review. $18.95
6. Domaine Fazi rosé 2018 from Corsica, the wild French island where Napoleon came from. Smashing rosé of gentle and harmonious aromatics and a palate that is dry, refreshing, and long. $19.95.